Bourbon barrel aged Baltic/Imperial Porter with undertones of blueberry. It's a highly-robust Porter that has a rich, malty character. The bourbon and blueberry flavors round out this beer nicely.
Recipe DetailsScaled down so you can brew your own 5 gallon batch
- 1) Fresh blueberries in the boil.
- 2) Blueberry extract added to second fermenter.
- 3) Cut up bourbon barrel staves soaked in Kentucky bourbon.
- Maris Otter Malt, Pale Chocolate Malt, Dark Chocolate Malt, UK Dark Crystal Malt, Special Roast Malt, Debittered Black Malt, Carapils Malt
- 100 minutes for 3.5 gallons.
- Vangaurd and Spalt Hop pellets