We are incredibly disheartened to announce MobCraft Denver’s location in Curtis Park, Colorado will be ceasing operations at 7 pm on Sunday 4/23/23. The closure is due to circumstances beyond our control with our Denver lease and a myriad of unfortunate events. This location opened on September 5, 2022. We will continue to operate at full capacity hosting all of our planned events, parties, and programming through this date. Please follow us on social media @mobcraftbeerdenver for updates and upcoming events.
It is very difficult to close less than one year after opening. We were just gaining traction, feeling supported by the neighborhood and community, and truly loved contributing to the Denver beer and food scene. Our staff is phenomenal, led by managers Molly Fitzgerald and Kai Hohman, we’ve been able to give great service to so many! Our brewer Derick Rivera brewed some amazing craft beers, we collaborated with so many top-of-class brewers and are heart warmed to have served so many meals to our loyal patrons.
MobCraft Denver By The Numbers:
- Time to open 11 months
- Time in operations 8 Months
- Brewed 14 collaboration beers with brewers from across the US including Cheluna, Two22, Jade Mountain, Verboten, Lady Justice, Hogs Head, Julia Herz, Upslope, Raices, Jagged Mountain, Woods Boss, Spangalang, Pearl Street, Starkweatether, Mainstage, and Wally’s Wisconsin Tavern
- Paid over $397,000 in wages to our more than 30 employees who have spent time with us
- Contributed more than $175,000 in taxes to the city, the state, Medicare, SS, UI, etc
- Hosted one awesome GABF week party with 63 breweries and 155 beers!
We want to leave behind a part of the passion and independent spirit we hold for Colorado. We will be donating a percentage of sales from our final week to the Hispanic Restaurant Association, Curtis Park Neighborhood Association, Colorado Brewers Guild, and our employees who have worked so diligently to get us as far as we did.
We have an awesome staff if anyone out there is looking to hire some great people please let me know.
We are gutted to share this news, want to thank all of our wonderful guests, employees, vendors, those who supported us, and look towards the future of community building, and crowdsourced collaboration craft beer via MobCraft’s locations.
We will be hosting a closing party weekend Friday 4/21 through Sunday 4/23 with some limited-release tappings, specials, merchandise and to-go product sales.
MobCraft Beer Inc.